1. All our personnel are covered under the A.P. Shops and Establishments Act. They shall be performing Eight hours of duty in a day for six days in a week and observe the seventh day as weekly off. The Relieving security personnel perform duty on such off days the duty timings may be fixed as per your convenient.
2. Apart from paying salaries/wages to our Security personnel, we will be responsible for the statutory benefits to our employees.
3. We shall be responsible for providing Uniform and seasonal clothing of our security personnel and the replacing of the items thereof as the when required.
4. At the time of engaging our services you shall Our bills for subsequent months shall be raised by the 1st of every month which would also include the charges of the extra man by our personal on you instruction during the last month. You would be required to make the payment of our bills within 5 days.
5. We reserve the rights of charge any of our Security personnel at any time.
6. Our vigilance officers / field officers shall carry our surprise checking of the premises at any time in order to evaluate the performance of security personnel.
7. we will be responsible for granting leave to our security personal as per shops and Establishment Act.
8. The initial contract will be valid for a period of one year from the date of taking over the security arrangements at you premises and the same could be terminated during the tenure of the contract by giving one month’s notice by either party failing which after the expiry of the tenure of the contract period, or if the contract would be deemed to be continued.
9. We would be in a position to deploy our security personal at your premises within the shortest possible period (i.e. mutually agree time)
The following are the competitive rates quote for your favorable consideration and approval.
|Category||08 Hrs. Civilian|
|Security Officer||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Asst.Security Officer||Rs. 16,000/-|
|Head Guard||Rs. 14,000/-|
|Security Guard||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Category||12 Hrs. Civilian|
|Security Officer||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Asst.Security Officer||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Security Guard||Rs. 14,000/-|
9%CGST and 9% SGST = 18% GST on the total bill
Corporate security identifies and effectively mitigates or manages, at an early stage, any developments that may threaten the resilience and continued survival of a corporation. It is a corporate function that oversees and manages the close coordination of all functions within the company that are concerned with security, continuity and safety.
It is also a term which refers to the practice of protecting a business' employees, physical property and information systems, a task often carried out by corporate security managers. Education requirements and salary info for these professionals are outlined below.
Globalisation has changed the structure and pace of corporate life, the saturation of traditional markets is taking companies to more risky places. Hence it has become unavoidable to implement security services in the corporate place as well. We provide exceptional and high alert security service to your workplace. Our company implements advanced and modern technology in protecting the corporate place keeping it as safe as a military a base.
The increasing population, undistributed wealth in the society, underdeveloped social system and many innumerable number of reasons have lead to several unlawful activities like stealing, illegal usage of other’s belongings to satisfy the needs of individuals.
In such a scenario security system has become an inevitable part of our life to keep our self protected from such activities and individuals. Formation of Home security is both the security hardware in place on a property as well as personal security practices. Security hardware includes doors, locks, alarm systems, lighting, motion detectors, security camera systems, etc. that are installed on a property; personal security involves practices such as ensuring doors are locked, alarms activated, windows closed, extra keys not hidden outside, etc. Whether as a single protection Officer or as a larger team of two or more, a residential security team can offer peace of mind to a family in residence.
The role forms one part of the responsibilities of a Close Protection team. However, some families do not feel vulnerable in their daily routine but realise that their home can make them a target for burglary because it identifies them as a family of considerable wealth. This can be amplified for well- known or Celebrity families because they have the added concern of media attention and attempted penetration by intrusive journalists looking for the big scoop. The Residential security team can be employed in isolation if Close protection is not deemed necessary.
Personal security has become an unavoidable paradigm of security system in our life. A bodyguard/security peronnel is a type of security guard or government law enforcement officer or soldier who protects a person or people — usually high-ranking public officials or officers, wealthy people, and celebrities — from danger: generally theft, assault, kidnapping, assassination, harassment, loss of confidential information, threats, or other criminal offences. The group of personnel who protect a VIP are often referred to as the VIP's security detail.
Most important public figures such as heads of state, heads of government, and governors are protected by several bodyguards or by a team of bodyguards from an agency, security forces, or police forces. In most countries where the head of state is also their military leader, the leader's bodyguards have traditionally been Royal Guards, Republican Guards and other elite military units. Less-important public figures, or those with lower risk profiles, may be accompanied by a single bodyguard who doubles as a driver.
A number of high-profile celebrities and CEOs also use bodyguards. We also provide such personal security service, our company has a very strong and experienced manpower who are from military background. They also have a very good fitness and an ability to tackle tough situations.
As a term, security is most commonly used to refer to protection from hostile forces, but it has a wide range of other senses: for example, as the absence of harm as the presence of an essential good as against potential damage or harm as secrecy as containment and as a state of mind.
Formation of security is both the security hardware with the movable property as well as location security practices. Security hardware includes doors, locks, alarm systems, lighting, motion detectors, security camera systems, etc. that are installed on a property; personal security involves practices such as ensuring doors are locked, alarms activated, windows closed, extra keys not hidden outside, etc.
The movables like ATM cash depositing vehicles, Bank cash transfer vehicles, Vehicles transporting crucial and important data like voting machines/Govt. Documents, etc. need very strong and tight security. Our company provides security for such kind of property as well.